Wednesday, July 15, 2009

prayer in the morning

But I, O LORD, cry to you:
in the morning my prayer comes before you.

Psalm 88:13 ESV



this has been my place for my quiet time and coffee at our temporary house this summer. i can't believe how cool some mornings have been, even in july. i take an afghan, my coffee, flavored with vanilla caramel, and my Bible outside on the little patio to read, pray, and enjoy the singing birds.

praying for today:

*uncle ron, in ICU with a serious infection.
*the boys' safety while away at camp.
*progress on building the house; safety for the workers.
*mom and dad as they forge a new relationship.

thankful for everyday gifts:

*my blue chair.
*the chickadee on our bird feeder.
*the beautiful view behind the new house.
*the incredible love and grace of Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear Stac, for your prayers! Please don't stop! We love you! Mom